Tuesday 23 August 2016

How to save yourself from the orange effect ☯

Every makeup wear's nightmare. The orange line! I honestly have nightmares about this thing, it's not right. So today I thought I would help you all by telling you a few ways that will make sure this NEVER happens to you again.


  1. Buying a foundation:
When you are trying to find the perfect foundation colour for your skin tone, always remember to apply it on the side of your face (jawline) down to the neck. This way you know exactly what colour you need, and you won't get the orange line of doom because you have already matched yourself.

      2. Blending out:

I would recommend using a damp beauty blender and a foundation paint brush for the best application. Use the paint brush to apply the foundation directly onto your cheeks, chin and jawline, forehead and nose. Then go in with your sponge and pat the foundation into your skin. Not only with this blend better, but it will look flawless. Just as your finishing wipe the sponge from your jawline to your neck and just to make sure its even do this face:


      3. Tanning, before / after:   
Usually, the reason for the orange line is tanning. I don't mean you should stay inside all day and never get tanned. I mean you should buy a light and dark foundation. So no matter what colour you are you have a foundation. But if you would rather stick to one foundation shade all-year-round I would recommend colour adjusting drops

I hope you enjoyed this post. Hopefully, you won't have to deal with foundation lines again! Cause they're a real pain. I am thinking of doing a makeup collection post. So comment if that's a good idea.

See ya in a while crocodile!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment